Today I have been hospitalized two weeks already. Crazy, but thankful, that the time is going by quickly. We are having another stable day. Contractions picked up to 5 in an hour last night, but slowed when they hooked the monitor to me. So hopefully it was just the excitement of the SuperBowl. :) That was a good, close game to watch. My favorite commercials were the Budweiser Clydesdales playing fetch, rescuing his girlfriend from the circus, and the laughing my ass off one.
I have lost 7 pounds since being in the hospital...so I guess this is my new diet plan, huh? I'm sure it is the portion sizes of meals and losing muscle, but whatever. As long as baby girl keeps gaining I'm fine with it.
Tomorrow we will be at week 29 which was our next goal! We have a scheduled ultrasound and appt. with the perinatalogist that sent us to the hospital 2 weeks ago. I am anxious to see how much my cervix has changed, if I'm still having contractions I can't feel, and how much the baby has grown...as well as answering questions. So we will have a more informational update tomorrow.
Brett is on his way up to the hospital now to have lunch with me.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Shawna! We would love to come and visit you, but we are too far away. In fact, Jenn and I are in Gallup, NM this week working. It's about as close as we will get I'm afraid. I hope you know that you and your little girl are in our prayers. Stay rested and enjoy those fun ultrasounds!
ReplyDelete