Sunday, January 23, 2011

A New Marathon

Well friends and family, we have some more news. I am expecting again and not due until July 9, 2011. And already, as of Jan. 11th, I am on bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. I went in for our scheduled cerclage and was already dilating...hence, bedrest. Doctor is still hopeful we can carry this baby full term if I take care of myself and stay in bed. So now we start our countdown to get through the winter and spring.
Fortunately, we are still living with my mom and dad, so we have lots of help with Kayle, etc. I have lots of entertainment between Kayle and my nieces and nephew running by or hanging in my new bedroom downstairs. Mom put up a bed in the dining room right off the kitchen, so I can be in the middle of all the action. And all are pulling together to help us out. It's a family adventure for sure this time as well. :)
We should find out if this baby is a boy or girl in the next couple weeks. Last week when I was having an ultrasound, Brett thought for sure he saw a penis...but it was just the ambilical cord. Either a boy or a girl will make us happy. We just pray the baby is given the time to develop enough before we have to deliver.
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! (except for the bed rest part) We will keep you guys in our prayers. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you updated your blog. I've been wondering how you're doing, you haven't posted on Facebook. We love you and hope all goes as well as it can, just like it did with Ms. Kayle. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete