Kayle went to the doctor for a weigh in again...Kayle is up to 6 lbs, 9 ozs. and doing well. She she is gaining weight and keeping it on now. I knew that she was because she is filling out and has some fat wrinkles and rolls that I notice and have to clean in now. :) She is still displaying some "premie behaviors" with her sucking weakness but is feeding fine on the bottle. So whatever we need to do to have her continue to gain weight. That makes me happy.
My energy level is slowly getting a little better. I'm, by no means, back to normal energy levels, but I am able to "function" better. I'm able to get ready for appts. and go to appts. or shop or go for short walks. I still require my daily naps in the evening, but each day it is getting a little better.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment