Monday, April 27, 2009

Last weekend in April...

This weekend was a busy one. On Saturday, I went to the March of Dimes walk to support friends. We were lucky to not have to utilize the March of Dimes support, but it was a possibility throughout our pregnancy with McKayle. So we want to continue to support that cause. The weather was cold and wet, so Brett and McKayle did not come with us. And we ended up not completing the walk due to weather anyway. But we did walk around the park with Eric, Jen, and our nephew Jake. Then Brett and McKayle met us in town and we all went to breakfast. Saturday night late, Brett's uncle Rick from Wyoming came to stay with us. He got to see McKayle and then Sunday morning the whole family went out to breakfast. Sunday afternoon Brett's parents and grandparents came out to visit. McKayle's grandmother brought her some outfits she had from when Brett was little. She has already outgrown some of them, but they are cute. The blue outfit in the picture is 39+ years old from Holland. Too cute, but she won't fit in it for long. Brett also gave McKayle a bath while family was here. McKayle ended up wetting all over her grandmother. It was pretty funny. McKayle enjoys her baths though.
I am counting my days til I head back to work on May 1st...4 more days. And this week we plan to visit some friends, go to some appointments, and rest up. I know I'm going to have a hard time leaving McKayle, but I am glad that Brett will be able to watch her. McKayle enjoys her time with her Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment