Saturday, January 24, 2009

hospital update

it has been a tough week in general. Our baby is still in womb and doing well, but i have had some real ups and downs. Let me just say that bedrest is NOT restful!!! I have had some rapid heart rates and cardiologist has been involved. No sure if med reated, bu it continues to be monitored and medicated. Side effects of meds have been horrible...debilitating...so I asked for no visitors until we figure some things out. Sorry. Thank you for your prayers, calls, and wanting to visit, but please give me time to stabilize. I have been moved to another room and baby and contractions are monitored but not 24 hours a day. This is good news! Now I just need my body to adjust to meds and trauma. I'll update asI feel up to it. My mom is comig to visit for a couple days. Hugs, love, and faith! Shawna

2 comments:

  1. We are sending you love and good wishes your way! You and the baby are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shawna, You are in my constant thought and prayers. Mom sends her love, too. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

    ReplyDelete