Sunday, January 18, 2009

Change of scenery...

On Saturday, Brett, his brother and nephew went to Denver to a boat show. I rode over to my sister and brother-in-laws house and camped out on their couch all day and evening. It was a nice change of scenery. And their couch is much more comfortable than our cot out by the TV. So Jen and I watched movies, played with Kameron, my nephew, and I crocheted some. It was a good distraction, yet still following doctors orders.
Today Brett will be busy cleaning the house. I'm ... guess what? Laying flat. (smile) I am looking forward to the next doctor appointment on Tuesday with the specialists. Several of my friends have been by to visit, which has been nice too.
Until Tuesday then...

1 comment:

  1. Shawna,
    She is absolutely a DOLL! You look so good and I am so thankful for your miracle baby. I almost wore the beads out in prayer. I am SO VERY happy for you and your husband and I know you are thrilled beyond belief because it shows all over your face!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!
    Hugs and Best wishes...... Marietta

    ReplyDelete